Sunday, September 17, 2006

At last a blog!

Welcome to my blog! I have been hemming and hawing for ages about making a blog... some recent blog finds (Heather Bailey, Creative Little Daisy, Gruenetree) have at last inspired me to take the plunge! If you found this blog through my website, www.monkeyfootdesigns.com, then you know a little bit about me. My current job is a SAHM to my adorable 6 month old daughter, Sydney. In my past life (what my friends and I refer to the "pre-baby life") I was a Physical Therapist and Rehab Dept Manager. I just started doing some PRN work near home and I'm loving it!

Back to the blog... I'll definitely be showing a lot of projects that I am working on, but also aim to fill the pages with oodles of helpful links for my fellow crafters out there. I can't count the times that I find something neat, only to have a handful of friends to share it with.

Thanks again for visiting!
~ Kris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - that's the cutest picture of Corey I've ever seen! I'm glad that the boys got some tasty treats, but sorry for you as I know their various stomach sensitivities!