Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Carrier Sale!

Just a quick note to tell you all about a great sale I just found on my all-time favorite baby carrier, the Beco Butterfly: this isn't a picture of me :)
I'm a big fan of baby wearing and needed something super sturdy that I could carry Ben in - in the front AND the back. This one fits the bill! I've had mine (in Amy Butler's Spinach Imperial Fans fabric) for a few months now and use it almost daily. It's incredibly comfortable, and most importantly, Ben likes it :)

Euphoria Baby is having a sale on their Beco's until 8/31 - check 'em out!

Hope you all have a fun and safe holiday weekend! :) Kris

1 comment:

Mamamanya said...

Hi Kris! I have a Beco Butterfly too and LOVE it as well. Its also the same fabric as yours :) go figure....anyway....I can't say enough great things about it. Glad you love yours too!